E-FUND TRANSFER SERVICES
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
NEFT is an application developed by RBI to facilitate customers to transfer funds from one bank account to another bank account in India. It is an efficient, secure, economical, reliable and expeditious system of funds transfer between banks. There is no minimum or maximum limit for remittance through NEFT.
Real Time Gross Settlements (RTGS)
The acronym `RTGS` stands for Real Time Gross Settlement, which can be defined as the continuous (real-time) settlement of funds transfers individually on an order by order basis (without netting). `Real Time` means the processing of instructions at the time they are received rather than at some later time; `Gross Settlement` means the settlement of funds transfer instructions occurs individually (on an instruction by instruction basis). Considering that the funds settlement takes place in the books of the Reserve Bank of India, the payments are final and irrevocable.
Our ALL Branches Are NEFT / RTGS Enabled
Get the list of all our IFSC code – Download Here
Information Required For Transfer Of Funds
- Amount to be remitted
- Account no. to be debited
- Name of the beneficiary bank
- Name of the beneficiary customer
- Account no. of the beneficiary customer
- Sender to receiver information, if any
|Service Type||Remittance Type||Start Time||End Time|
|Branch (Within Working Hours)||NEFT||10:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|RTGS||10:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
The Minimum And Maximum Amount For RTGS Transactions
|Rs 2 lacs||No limit|
Unified Payments Interface(UPI)p>What is UPI?
It is a platform where customer can fetch and place all his accounts maintained with different banks and transact through these accounts
UPI allows you to transfer money between any two parties via smart phone through a payment identifier like virtual address and Account number + IFSC.
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts. BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation.
How to Register for KVGB UPI
• Step 1: Download the BHIM UPI app on your smartphone from Google store
• Step 2: After the downloading process is complete, launch the app. Choose the ‘Click Me’ option and verify your registered mobile number. For the verification process, an SMS will be sent from the registered mobile number.
• Step 3: Under the ‘GPS Settings’, click on ‘Settings’ to enable the same
• Step 4: To complete the verification process, click the ‘OK’ option under ‘Info’. Also, choose the registered sim. Post the mobile number verification process, proceed to carry out the registration process
• Step 5: Enter all relevant details such as name, email, date of birth and choose a VPA. Set up a 4-digit password
• Step 6: The registration will be confirmed once these details are submitted.
How to Transfer Money Using BHIM App
• Step 1: The first step is to launch the BHIM app on the Android smartphone. Then proceed to enter the 4-digit pin and login to the account.
• Step 2: Tap the ‘Pay’ button and select the KVGB account from which money has to be transferred
• Step 3: Choose the appropriate VPA of the recipient/payee. Make any remarks, if necessary
• Step 4: Enter the amount to be transferred and click ‘Pay’
• Step 5: Key in the 6 digit m-PIN and hit the ‘Submit’ button
How to Collect/Receive Money Using BHIM App
• Step 1: Launch the BHIM app on your smartphone and login by entering the 4-digit pin
• Step 2: Then proceed to tap on the ‘Send’ or ‘Request’ button
• Step 3: Choose the VPA of the payer
• Step 4: In case there are any remarks to be made, feel free to do so
• Step 5: Tap the ‘Initiate Request’ button. A confirmation will be sent.
• Step 6: Once an approval has been made by the person who is paying the money, the funds will be sent
Benefits of KVGB UPI
• Money can be transferred without IFSC Codes.
• Speedy transfer and no waiting time
• BHIM app allows the user to check and ‘view balance’ of all registered kvgb accounts.
• Limit of Rs 25000/- per day transaction
Timings of UPI
All UPI transactions can be made at any time and there are no specific timings for this service.
Charges for UPI
Please note that as of now there will be no charges for carrying out transactions using this app.
Raise a complaint for unsuccessful transactions by visiting your Home branch
Immediate Payment Servicesp>
- IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) facilitates instant Inter Bank fund transfer on 24X7 basis.
- Funds can be transferred using MMID & Mobile Number or Account Number & IFSC.
- Service available 24×7, throughout the year including Sundays and Bank holidays.
- The fund transfer through IMPS can be done using –
- INTERNET BANKING
- MOBILE BANKING
- Through Branch
Aadhaar Enabled Payment Solutions (AEPS)
India’s national identity project Aadhaar, can be valuable to our financial system and can be used in multiple ways in order to bring about financial inclusion, simplify the way we transact. UIDAI in collaboration with NPCI and RBI has rolled out 3 major payment
solutions supported through Aadhaar – AEPS (Aadhaar enabled payment system – a banking and payment solution through a network of micro ATMs), Aadhaar Pay App (an app that enables payments through biometric scanning) and Aadhaar Payment Bridge (a centralized system leveraging Aadhaar for transferring welfare benefits).
Built on principles of ease of use and lowering operational costs for money movement, Aadhaar is the nation’s biggest project to bring about financial inclusion. With 1.19 Billion people registered, Aadhaar provides a solid base to scale financial solutions. Now, with the linking of bank accounts with Aadhaar credentials, India’s banking system is definitely on the road to building a sound, and transparent financial infrastructure.